Organization: Catholic Medical Mission Board
Country: Haiti, Kenya, Peru, South Sudan, Zambia
Closing date: 26 Jan 2018
CMMB is seeking professionals, 21 years and older, who can serve for a minimum of 6 months in the following public health volunteer positions:
· Master of Public Health degree (or related field).
· Community Health Worker Certification preferred.
· Experience working with or knowledge of USG-supported cooperating agencies such as USAID and CDC, and international counterpart organizations useful.
· Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills; strong problem-solving skills.
· Ability to be flexible and prioritize projects and tasks effectively; self-starter; takes initiative.
· Problem solver, able to identify needs, and develop solutions.
· Ability to work with Microsoft Office tools.
· SPSS/Stata or other M&E software experience beneficial.
· Knowledge of professional and ethical standard of health care delivery and practice.
· Familiarity and interested in global health issues, especially maternal and child health issues.
· Willingness to endure resource-limited working conditions and evening/weekend hours.
· Proficiency in English; strong communication skills.
· Spanish fluency required in Peru.
· French or Creole required for Haiti
How to apply:
Apply online at https://cmmb.org/volunteer-interest-form/.