Organization: Living Water International
Closing date: 21 Jan 2018
· Support the RVP in reporting on the various regional programs
· Support the RVP in Monitoring, Evaluation of various regional programs
· Maintain a database of all LWAR donors
· Assist in writing grant proposals and concepts for fundraising initiatives
· Prepare Preliminary letters of Inquiry for donor support
· Train the country teams on Monitoring, Evaluation and reporting
· Support in the implementation of a partnership strategy to be in line with the LWAR goals and objectives
· Provide secretarial support for all program and donor meetings
· Attend Africa Senior Management Team meetings, devotional meetings and other team activities when required.
How to apply:
Application Process: Suitably qualified volunteer candidates are requested to submit a cover letter (one page only) explaining their suitability and a CV (no more than 5 pages) with details of qualifications and work experience including 3 traceable references – professional, spiritual and general. All offers of engagement for the volunteership are made contingent upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks.
Applications to be submitted to Fridah G. Kirimi, Regional Human Resource Manager for Africa via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not attach scanned certificates.
Closing date for applications is 21st January 2018
Should you be shortlisted you will be contacted within 3 weeks of the closing date.
Living Water Africa Region is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to visit our website: http://www.water.cc for more information about our work.